Customer Complaints Policy Summary:
Sick N Well is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and maintaining a healthy customer relationship at all levels from CEO down. We have a Complaints Policy to ensure all complaints are handled as efficiently and effectively as possible. As a customer of ours, you are entitled to make a complaint to us. The following outlines our policy and procedures for the handling of verbal and written complaints.
We want to resolve your complaints as soon as possible. Please call our customer service and we’ll do our best to fix any problems you may be having with our service, as soon as possible.
• To provide an efficient, fair, and structured mechanism for handling complaints.
• To provide our customers with access to the complaints handling process, including those customers with disabilities and special needs.
• To keep customers informed as to the progress of their complaint and the expected timeframe for resolution.
• Quarterly to review our complaints so that we can improve our standard of customer service.
Handling Your Complaint:
• Upon receiving a complaint, we will acknowledge your matter via telephone or in writing within 2 business days.
• All complaints will be prioritized according to the nature and severity of the complaint. We will work diligently to resolve “HIGH PRIORITY” complaints within 2 working days. If we are unable to do so, we will explain why and give an estimated time of resolution.
• We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, proposed actions and the expected timeframe for resolution.
• Our aim is to resolve complaints in a timely manner, and we will generally resolve a matter within 30 calendar days.
• Complex complaints may take longer than 30 calendar days to resolve. In these cases, we will regularly update you on the progress and likely timeframe for resolution.
• We will advise you of the outcome of your complaint. Where you have requested us to do so, we will advise you in writing.
If you have a complaint regarding any aspect of your account or dealings with Sick N Well, we urge you to call our Customer Service at your earliest convenience. Our objective is to resolve most complaints during your first contact with us. If you prefer to put your complaint in writing, you can do so through the website at our “Contact Us” section. We will respond to your email and will confirm any details in writing if you request us to do so.
Complaints made to the company are overseen by our customer service management. After a complaint is made, if it is not immediately resolved, we may need to investigate it. This process may take 15 Business Days, or longer (in which case we will update you with a reason for the delay and the expected timeframe). If you are not satisfied with the response tendered to you, you may ask Customer Service Management to escalate your complaint to senior management directly. If so, we will try to make a senior management representative available to address the complaint as soon as possible (depending on availability).
When your complaint is resolved, we will confirm this with you within 10 business days. If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction by the customer service team, and depending on the nature of your complaint, you may request that your complaint be heard by the Operations Manager of Sick N Well at which time a meeting will be set up to discuss a conflict resolution.
If you are unsatisfied with the results of your grievance, please contact the Florida Department of Financial Services Division of Consumer Services. The website is